- #: 191754
- Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Games
- Updated: 2008-09-05
- Current Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 7.40 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Bowers
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 2.0 or later
- © 2008 John Bowers, All Rights Reserved
Add to Favorite apps
Become the captain of the stars in this 3D arcade style space shooter. Dodge asteroids, watch out for proximity mines, and battle a never ending stream of enemy ships bent on your destruction. StarSmasher has two gameplay modes: Energy Monger and…..
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
i like it
brian salwasser write:
i like it, its a fun game but the controls can be a little more tighter, i dont like flipping my phone almost forward to go up and down, and the space station should move like your passing it, the astrods could have a ending and start again to have more of a chance to destory the ships, but over all its a good fun game
Great Effort! 4 STARS!!! My Suggestions
This game is really good. awesome graphics and play, I love the similarities to the classic shooter starfox.
I would suggest:
(by the way, the capital letters aren't like im shouting, just emphasizing)
(1) Give an option to pick between control with the accelerometer and controlling by sliding your thumb on the screen. I personally dont like tilt control because it sacrifices your view of the screen and its JUST NOT as responsive as touch control would be. Your thumb would hardly even get in the way.
(2) The ship always seems to point towards the center of the screen. If you spread out perspective a little, the action could be more diverse. I think this flaw is actually a limit caused by the tilt control, cuz when you tilt, you're ONLY MOVING THE SHIP, NOT THE TARGETING SIHTS, and the sights naturally aim down the same path... the center. (Hint, touch control would allow you to MOVE THE SIGHTS, and have the ship softly follow the sights around the screen)
(3) Pause! Did I miss something? It seems like I had to hit the home button just to get out of the game. There MUST be a pause/menu function, its on of the most BASIC features of any game.
Thanks!!! And keep up the good work!
Good game graphics are nice. The controls are a little difficult. Not the easiet but it has good game play and it's fun.
And it is a nice price.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «StarSmasher» applications
You’re adventuring through some random jungle somewhere (what to do? You like ADVENTURE!), when you stumble upon a village of very frightened people! When you discreetly enquire about their concerns,… [more..]
Price: free |